DATE AND TIME
Sugar Cravings – How to Curb Them
How many times have you attempted to reduce your sugar intake only to come back with stronger cravings? Sugar can be addictive and it’s (hidden) everywhere! Most of us consume far too much sugar than our bodies are designed to handle. Quitting sugar completely is neither healthy nor practical. Come find out at this fun and interactive workshop why we crave so much sugar and what it does to our brain and body. Arm yourself with the knowledge to help manage your cravings in a healthy and holistic way!
– Sugar Quiz: Test your Knowledge
– Understand Human Evolution & Science behind Sugar Craving
– Sugar’s impact on brain & body
– Tips & Hacks to Manage Cravings Holistically
– Speaker’s own journey on how she managed her sugar cravings that transformed her life and lost 20+kg along the way
– Sharing of Simple & Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
– Live Demo & Yummy Sampling
14 Dec Sat 10.30am-12 noon, Mahota Activity Studio (809 French Road, Level 3 Kitchener Complex), Free, Sign up here.