Terms and Conditions
Application and use of Mahota Membership is subjected to the following Terms and Conditions (Effective from 1st of April 2018):
- Applicants are qualified to sign up Mahota Membership for free, subject to a minimum age of 16 years old.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Members will enjoy automatic annual renewal at no cost unless otherwise stated.
- 1 (One) Mahota Point will be awarded for every S$1 spent subject to a minimum purchase of S$20 net in a single receipt.
- Every block of 100 Mahota Points earned entitles the Member to redeem $1 off total bill.
- Mahota Points will only be awarded for purchases made by the member and upon verification of membership before payment without demand. Identification card will be requested for verification purposes
- Mahota Membership, Mahota Points and Mahota vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Mahota Points will only be awarded for transactions made at check-out counters at Mahota Pantry, Mahota Kitchen and Mahota Market.
- Mahota Points will not be awarded for payments of events, classes and rental of spaces unless otherwise stated.
- Mahota Points will not be awarded for purchases of Gift Vouchers, use of promotional coupons and other privileges unless otherwise stated.
- Mahota Points earned in the calendar year will expire on 31st March of the following calendar year. Upon expiry, Mahota Points in the account will be forfeited.
- If the value of your purchases fall short of the Mahota points and vouchers value, no cash or Mahota Points refund will be given.
- Mahota Points will not be awarded for purchase of tobacco products.
- Mahota Points will not be awarded in conjunction with senior citizen’s discount.
- Mahota may collect, use and/or disclose Member’s personal information that is necessary to verify Member’s identity, process the Membership card, deliver products and services to the Member, analyse preferences and inform Member of upcoming promotions or events organized or co-organized by Mahota and its affiliate companies.
- Mahota may update Member with information such as promotions, launch of new products & services and special events via communication channels including direct mails, emails, phone calls and text messages.
- If Member does not wish to receive our marketing mails, emails, phone calls and text messages, Member may opt out by sending an email to email@example.com
Information and Data
- All information and data, including personal identifiable information, that members have provided during the application of this membership, will be kept private and confidential, and only shared across Mahota’s affiliated entities and its subsidiaries.
Termination and Cancellation
- Member may at any time terminate the Mahota Membership by written notice to Mahota via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fraud, misuse and/or other misconduct involving the acquisition and/or use of Mahota Points and Vouchers may result in the immediate cancellation, restriction or termination of the Mahota Membership.
- Upon the termination or cancellation of the account for whatever reasons, all Mahota Points and Vouchers will be forfeited and Member shall have no further claim against Mahota.
- Terms and Conditions may be amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of Mahota.